Tuesday, January 24, 2006

outrage.

my power supply got cut off twice in a day! well how would you like that? :)

i am smiling because... thankfully, as the Lord gently reminded me, i didn't have to like hand up any assignments today and send it to my email and get it printed in school and stuff... was supposed to be in school for a project meeting and just as i was about to leave the email from my friend came in to say that she couldn't make it for the meeting... then my power supply got cut off. thank God huh?

and yes i went down to report the power thingy for the second time and both times they got it up for me. needed to recharge my handphone because it was low batt and i need the alarm clock in it to help me get up on time tomorrow for my test! when i got back home, the phone was charged, the power was back on...

and for two days now, with one of my room mates moved out, and the other no where to be seen, i have been having the entire room to myself! :)

though a down side to today was that i ate ALOT. honestly... like erm, double my daily portions... i wonder why... oh... think that thing is coming again... it's always like that... better tell the rest around me to watch out for my pms... haiz...

the perils of being a girl...

and i was totally incoherent in my essay today when i wrote it... thankfully i have got some time to revise it... perhaps when i am more alert and clear headed...

for now, please go take a bath and get to studying for tomorrow morning's paper!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

the joys of being a girl... =P

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home