Saturday, December 31, 2005

miss you guys like crazy...

well i am starting to feel a little homesick... :)

it started when my other friend from NZ who's 21, mentioned that i seem to know what to do and what to say and stuff... i have been reading maps and instructions and all so i guess she's right in some sense... she says it's easy to just follow me around the school... and the procedures as well...

and then i thought of my family of course... i love giving directions whenever we go for hols and stuff... cause i like map reading... have this uncanny liking for it... getting my way around... :)

and then i had a quick glance at my textbooks and realised how difficult it's going to be.. and I don't have my sage around to help me with it... then i started to panic and miss home...

so i called home at 430am in the morning... didn't get anyone and was quite disappointed... good thing i tried again and got my mom :) he called back as well... which was a good thing... though knowing it's an american number...

feeling much better now...

and yes i have been praying like mad every now and then for my school stuff and to meet the right pple to get the right things done and all... all my prayers have been answered thank God... been reading my Bible more regularly... and it's been a good time of refreshing... :)

prayers answered (not in chronological order and not comprehensive nor exhaustive)
include:

1. Christian family host (me and mom prayed about this)
2. Church to attend (my hosts attend a presbytarian church!)
3. Admin and getting-there stuff (been smooth sailing though not easy but manageable!)
4. Weather (I have been adapting well)
5. Christian friends ( I realised my other two nus friends are christians. one of whom even attended anntic with me!)
6. Activities to join (there are options for me to choose, including college republicans as well as the christian fellowship thingy with the international orientation group being very active)

all the above have been answered not just in one prayer for each but countless... :)

thank God for it.

Thanks for praying for me all you pple in singapore!

though i would need more prayer in these other things as well:
1. Good teachers and good environment of learning
2. Being able to adapt to the new learning system
3. Meet good christian friends for support
4. Be a support to these friends as well
5. Be a light bulb in this world of darkness
6. Favour with God and men in everything I do and say
7. Adaptability with the climate
8. Money Management for my courses and books and stuff
9. Life style adaptation
10. Times of refreshing in the Lord!!!

whoa the list looks endless.. haha actually they're much for me to pray over alot as well...

Thanks again! Love you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home