Tuesday, December 27, 2005

to breakfast to breakfast to eat all my fill...

home again home again... back to the packing still...

breakfast was nice and cosy and warm! Thank you girls for waking up so early to meet me! (though you guys came late... haha)

then we watched the chronicles of narnia!

nice movie it was!

and it's 12 more hours to my going away... checking in and all... i'm so touched he and possibly my cousins would be coming at 4am... in the morning... from practically the other side of singapore...

just remembered about my epi assignment by jon... ha... he ah always on my back for the articles leh... *joking* we're just always talking about ONLY epi stuff isn't it Jon? :)

and I am forever writing about RELATIONSHIPs...

some things don't change... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site pump in teen shaved pussy Live webcam sorento italy Busty amateur tgp Comments on viking oven site www.jlpthumbs.com shaved teen girls

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Les miserable and washington high school production Typing santa clara ca Running spikes uk cadillac

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home