Saturday, December 24, 2005

not done.

just not done with my packing. can't as yet! Now that i have gotten the letter for my housing, for which i really thank God, they state that i have to bring my own lamp and bed sheets and stuff... oh well, maybe it's a common thing to be for housing on campus but haiz, guess the whole problem is having to keep adding things to the luggages which are starting to resemble bloated pillows... what with the cute colours they are in...

i'll be bringing everything you could possibly think of... down to morning cereals for the mornings in which i wouldn't know how to get about to get my meals and groceries... and doing everything i can think of... down to dividing my things into two bags in any case of luggage loss...

ha. the singaporean kiasuism...

everything is still all over the place but i guess i like the fact of packing with time... that makes me a little calmer... which is surprising... since i am the sort to do everything all at once... which comprises all the stress as well...

my results? well i guess i maintained it. which isn't a thing to really rejoice over since i am at the borderline... of a future choice i might have to make... to drop or take up... double or get out.

for now... speak american slang... use american bucks... study american ways... and erm... my friends are making me try for an american bf... haha... please... my parents and relatives would freak out! totally man...

my family would be throwing a christmas party tomorrow for my relatives... and yes i would be seeing them once more before i leave... :) which is nice...

but the preparations are under way and very intense... our marketing lasted three whole hours this morning till afternoon and in no way was any time lost... *grit*

had been having those headaches for a long time now... don't know why and don't understand them... maybe it's a lack of supplements but definitely not a lack of sleep! maybe it's too much rest.. which makes me a little more pudgy than before and yes possibly having those throbbing headaches...

i am assigned a triple room! *horrified look*

I guess it's God's way of getting me to get along... i was so adamant on staying alone... but it didn't work out... because they wouldn't allow a newcomer to have one room on her own... so i tried the double room and man they gave me a triple.

the double room is retrofitted to accomodate three people

yeah right. i would imagine a huge squeeze.

less volume of space, more particles, more collisions... which may mean more of those you-know-what... *shudder* I hate to think of cat fights.. they aren't pretty... uh uh...

of course i could be accomodating and nice and we'll be great friends! and shop and stuff together... :)

sounds fun...

oh, got to travel a longer distance to my business school... i initially tried for the housing opposite my school but they gave me one on the other side... sheesh... and i have 830am classes!

though i thank God for the well-equipped gym facilities... and yes this place actually allows me to hang out with more different kinds of people.. which is good la... don't get too cooped up in my own little world there... main thing is to mix!

and find my caucasian bf... *shrug*

*joking!*