Monday, October 24, 2005

before i get soaking wet...

i had better clear my soaked head of useless matter that would compell me not to study as i should and try to prove that i cannot prove myself to be a good steward of the time and strength that the Lord has given to me... :)

i just got back my Management science test and man it is totally so disappointing... imagine bottom 20%... stated right there...

then I really cried out to the Lord and i know that he answered me. The next quiz i took today was for my finance and i quite believe i must have gotten a 5... out of 5... Ah small but redeeming moments that the Lord gives... a small comfort but nevertheless nice to have... :)

and i was overwhelmed with the whole load of stuff that threatened to take away my happier moments today... had class from 10-11, lunch followed and 12-2 was my lecture... 2-5 was my biz com meeting, 5-6 was my finance tutorial and quiz combined, 6-730 was my meeting with my apb group and thereafter had to meet my senior from aiesec who gave me a whole load of stuff to do which, thank God i have achieved almost all of them...

though that would mean me not being able to relax and do what i intended to do this week... but heck with it... i need to get it done and good. not procrastinate anymore. get the studying done...

did i mention that my phone bill this month would be soaring with all the work that needs to be communicated and done? sheesh...

and i realised that sometimes, what lies beneath is much greater a wealth than you imagined... :)

and yes today makes 4 months... so much has happened and so much has changed. need not a week to make someone quite different from what he/she is to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home