Tuesday, October 25, 2005

soaked.

tomorrow calls for a day of smiles... all whilst being rather uptight about not having enough time to practice for my biz com presentation!

going to have my lecture from 10-12, thereafter a short lunch and then meeting with my biz com group till 230. after which i have to meet pamela at 240 at kr terminal to meet jonathan for the t shirt stuff at 3 at clementi... then it's back to school at 4 for me for cg as well as to get some payment vouchers from my friend under aiesec.. not to forget another friend at 530 as well...

just as well... to get everything over and done with!

and probably i would just go ahead to buy some files and fill in the payment voucher myself for the files... :)

why ever not? kill all the birds with one shot.

and it threatens to kill me with one fell swop as well. I might get too tired. God help me... Thursday is my big presentation that i cannot ever screw up...

*grit*