Monday, October 10, 2005

bday blues gone awry..

cause i just realised that my biz com summary is supposed to be a summary which doesn't seem to adhere to my standards of a summary... honestly i feel that the summary was too short and non-descriptive of the cruz of the whole report and tried to cut down from 9 pages of summary (mind you) to just 3 pages... but it wasn't good enough. she wanted 2... haiz.. don't know if i would get penalized la... i think most definitely so.. but what to do? just got to do extremely well for my up-coming presentations for biz com.. super high percentage weightage...

and the bday has been smses smses and more smses throughout the day... :o) kept the smile on my face along with the tortures of going to school on my bday, having a really long day and yes, having to do so much prior to it and whilst enjoying it... (but then again i've started to become rather crazy in my thinking - i love work) so i guess it's a little different here...

and i realised that yes i'm really the diplomat... haiz... not that i don't wish to go straight to some points but after thinking through why i do the things i do i've realised it resulted due to my affinity for offending alot of people in the past with my words... thus.. well... once bitten twice shy? and i do enjoy the whole challenge of telling somethings with subtly spoken indications...

that's me...

crazy me.

if i could have three requests granted:

1. Make the people i love happy

2. Help me find wisdom and understanding in everything i do

3. What else? Higher metabolism to stay slim la... hehe.. gives me liberty to eat without any regrets!

was talking to my friend today about school and basically everything... was sharing all my mission trip experiences and trips overseas... hehe.. sometimes i don't see the insanity within me until someone else more rationale starts to ask what i used to do... and deduce the incredulous life i live...

hypothesis: Sophie's nuts.
Conclusion: proven!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home