Sunday, October 09, 2005

best bday gift: friends.

I really want to thank all of you at church who made my bday sweet and pleasant in a simple way: remembering. and thanks for all the cards and the chocolate cake (which i had earlier contemplated not having or my family celebration but God knew i wanted chocolate cake so i guess he provided) !

will be celebrating with my family a little while later... :)

thinking of all the wonderful food that would be to come already... *slurp*

present God gave to me? well those who have been reading marcus' blog would know that he has two friends from church who are going to the same university as i am and leaving at around the same time for the US in december! amazing isn't it? and we would be booking our air tickets together... i didn't have to worry too much... he knew he gave he always knows...

so what if I have to submit a ton of stuff tomorrow? :)

and thanks welli, for remembering my bday as well... you're definitely not forgotten... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home