Tuesday, September 13, 2005

another week has passed me by...

and it's amazing how time passes you ever so quickly when you're busy... keeps me reminded that i have to learn to take a little more time off to learn to appreciate its passing by... and enjoy every moment of it... be it a struggle or a time of doubt and learning to trust in our Saviour...

the past week has unfolded a series of events... most fortunately... :)

my sep thingy is still pending but my contact person over there said that i can take 4 modules there and he's trying to help me get my 5th module... that's a relief!

my cca card thingy... well the whole entire 'blur' has cleared up and now i know what i should do and what i need not do...

explained my actions and thoughts to my aiesec seniors and they understand and value me still... thank God for their favour although i'm quite smiling for the 'break'... which i would have by the time next semester starts...

*grin*

my finance quiz whizzed along... no comments about that and i'm pretty unsure... but yes the barrage of more reports and presentations are going to try to mow me down, what with the other commitments that i have got... so for now i'm doing whatever and all that i can to make my excuses of exams more credible in the near future... (as far as i can see)

the educational system sucks? nah... it sure gave me a whole lot of troubles but it's how you adapt to it really... either you choose a certain portfolio of happiness and work and get decent grades or go for all happiness no brains, or all brains dull girl...

life's a series of choices ain't it?

*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home