Tuesday, July 26, 2005

i got my MODULES!!!

yay... that's all i can say... i still dunno how much points i have spent... 'much' was deliberate since i have spent so much i dunno if i can sustain another semester had i not been going for my exchange... even so... i still am not quite sure if i would be going there... they have yet to accept my application...

but still. goody.

no silly bidding stuff now... but actually it's quite exciting la... i don't mind doing it for other people.. somewhat like playing with the stock market... hehe...

lunch was entertaining today :)

gorged yet again. eyes went wide on the other side... abandoning my low carbo diet. cause seems like it's not working... got to try something different... like eating normally again... think whenever i eat alot i seem to lose weight... maybe it's because my metabolism is pretty high and it needs nutrients...

trying to rework it... gimme some time to trial and error...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home