Wednesday, July 27, 2005

gorgings part two.

i had papparoti just on wed as well as gorged on dessert and that's on top of lunch on wed. had my usual (now usual) intake of starch in the morning to boot! ops.

yesterday had an enjoyable but pretty calories-laden lunch with him and his parents... cheese and more cheese and all the stuff i used to never think of eating... but changing my diet.. as you guys can already guess and see for yourself...

I'm not sure if it would be working... but the thing is i suspect it has something to do with my eating more constituting to a higher metabolism rate and thus... ya...

ate fried soft-shelled crab, carrot cake, crepes with mushroom and cheese, mushroom salad as well as pizza... *slurp*

Just came back from a good session of gelare's... hehe... i know it isn't tuesday but forgive my sinning... yeeks!

what a wonderful world... *smile*

Two loves of my life coming together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home