Thursday, May 26, 2005

my brain juice kinda ran out...

on saturday I was feeling all pumped up to write... and i did...thank God I did... then... otherwise... you'll be seeing really mundane articles put up... horribly written... and horrifying to read...

not that my writing's incredulously nice...

and jon kept asking me if I had finished my article... I'd love to say yes.. but then again... I don't want to give God second best... and neither do I want to let win edit and edit and read and read.. that should be my part of the job... so how do I rectify this with no solutions at hand?

and so here I am trying to desperately come up with my part of the bargain for my ccr bulletin articles... as well as trying to multi-task big time as always...

the work has gotten to me... once i was reading the sports page, msning, typing emails, as well as attending to clients and phone calls...

now? attending to my mom... msning... emailing... planning my schedule... article writing... (wait... more like article brain storming) ... which isn't much I realise... I'm drained...