Wednesday, May 25, 2005

it put an instant smile on my face...

i met up with wen for lunch today... seems like i made another amazing discovery... someone I recently got to know is his close family friend...

and i bumped into a friend of mine whom I have never met before face to face but had a rough idea of how he looks like...

the world's getting smaller? nah... God's showing me his prowess... it's not to be underestimated...

in the meantime I have been carefully meditating on a book called "Choosing God's Best"... it's quite a fantastic book... everyone should read it... go get it from pauline when I return it to her!!! :)

it's a choice alright... but most of the time we choose to choose our best, which isn't really all that brilliant... but I'm going to choose God's best... and relinquish my 'rights' to do certain things I used to think I had the right to...

what was I thinking? did I really think that God wouldn't consider my feelings and considerations? and choose someone out of my league or liking? :(

and oh yes... my friend just came back from his diving trip... *wink* that put an instant smile on my face today... that's for sure... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home