Monday, June 06, 2005

.

stupid first call of the day and the person on the other line just had to try to make my day horrid. ok. i keep trying myself that no one can control your emotions except yourself. but sometimes it's not that so... sometimes you just need some time for a breather... not so much the trying to suppress those thoughts. might just become alot worse...

and today's unfolding itself to be a rather weird day... things have been happening in such awkward synchro that i'm prone to be a little negative about it... which is weird... because I hardly am such a pessimist! in these situations rather... I prayed about it. God, please let nothing bad happen... it's just that unsettled feeling within...

am praying for the church camp, the people and my family... most of all... but still a little unsettled. wonder what it could be...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home