Tuesday, May 24, 2005

too much of a coincidence?

as I lifted my eyes from praying that God would do a mightier work in me... the day went by with so much to gasp about...

I met my primary school close friend on my way to work on the bus...

then I met my old church friend as I was on my way to the MRT station...

and to top it all... it all ended with a nearly half an hour's worth of chat with my good friend from secondary school...

amazing...??? too much of a coincidence I'd say... God... you're amazing...

and I had the blessing to be a blessing to my friend last night over msn...

when I'm broken and feeling unworthy of his calling... there I am used in more ways than I ever could have imagined...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rust said...

Indeed you have been a blessing and I have not stopped thanking God for you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

:) thanks...

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home