Thursday, May 18, 2006

it's elementary my dear sophie.

here i am left always wondering why and how my thoughts can be conceived so easily and i realised that this is a public blog which has its own addresses sent out to various people by yours truly...

shall i be more aware of what i put up and what i don't?

*luffs* looking back past entries... it's been a bunch of rubbish anyway... i tend to look back and regret things that i have said and done... but having them there as stark reminders keep me on my toes to be less dumb.

was doing some research the whole morning and i am worried i can't come up with an acceptable term paper in two weeks... yes, it's due in two weeks and the weeks ahead have got me engaged with all sorts of rubbish but legitimate stuff... i desperately need to find time to get myself in tune... sociology and singapore's core values... national education and policies... the ministry of education and the effects on the political, economic and social environment...

excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home