Friday, April 14, 2006

crappola. why didn't i see it?

why didn't i see that i had to read this particular book that mysteriously appeared on my table back in seattle and i had to ask around for the owner to reclaim what is his or hers but to no avail. I instead brought it back to singapore and found myself starting to read it a few moments ago. it was the very book that could have calmed my senses, brought new meaning and cleared alot of thoughts. but perhaps i hadn't been sensible enough then to appreciate as such... and i must credit God for his excellent timing.

from the way of english one must suspect and be right that i have completed sense and sensibility. before my pursuit of mansfield park by jane austen, i had chanced upon this book i had earlier mentioned: Blue like Jazz by Ronald Miller and said to myself, why ever not?

my wound is still scarcely healing but i can flex my feet a little more than yesterday now.

and the limps are only apparent when i do need to wear things that cling on to the wound and bring forth pain as a result.

i just pray and hope that tomorrow's dancing wouldn't rip the whole feeble scab off and leave my poor feet to do its healing again...

oh and ian can eat his words now. my mom and my cousins actually enjoyed my russell peters jokes... and surprise surprise... i told only at the instigation of my mom... she was rather amused that i could do an 'almost flawless' imitation of someone who is unfortunately, a little dotty and crude.

but the imitation of 'zhng my car' by mr brown was very much appreciated as well... my dad could appreciate it alot. haha... and wen said i am the first girl to truly appreciate the joke in itself. and laugh at it so heartily... :) so he's giving me a ride... (of what and which- details might not be released until much further notice) *wink*

my fifth uncle and two cousins came over to my place to discuss my grandma's memorial service. it's on the day that i have to lead worship for hof... and then i got to 'chiong' back home to prepare myself and get to my uncle's place to set up and all... to play and lead for the service itself. sat before would be occupied by worship prac. though i am glad the morning does bring some breather that i can enjoy with my family...

dance practice (the last of it) would be conducted tomorrow for the actual presentation on easter... it's my third and last practice... i hope it gets better... and wish that the costumes don't look weird on me...

sunday comes and goes i guess...

the sat after the next would be that swimming thing i signed up for... needless anxiety. i know it's just some friendly swimming thing... it's utterly distasteful to worry and to fret but i don't like the idea of losing to aunties in swimming... (sorry to offend anyone)

and then sunday would be the youth outing by hof!

activities... haiz... and soon i would have to return to my books... soon the wonderful holidays would be over... and special term starts... and ends... and more weeks of holidays... before the dreaded departure...

thank God for a sensible mind in him... and a gentleness of spirit... to tell me what i have done wrong and should change to... i almost never saw it coming...