Wednesday, March 15, 2006

parcel sent would be there in 2 months...

and i paid a bomb on it. not to mention the bombs i would be paying in taxi fares to the airport, the probable luggage excess tax (God please help me not have a need to pay it), and food and expenses in ny...

thank God i had darius to help me out with the parcel... was like 20 kg... (now you know why it cost me a bomb!)

i didn't know books were so cruelly heavy.

had lunch at ruzhen mongolian bbq. had alot to eat cause it was like buffet style... :) yum!!!

and tomorrow would be having dinner with kathryn (my home host) and her husband and amelia... my kiwi friend... hehe

woo hoo!

been eating like anything... i dread going back.

and after i saw the amount of things i had to pack in to move out of my hall... i dread facing the music at home... :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home