Tuesday, March 14, 2006

grocery shopping is fine!

after smashing my operations management paper in one hour... :)

and i went to rite aid and safeway to try and get boxes for my sending away of books.. got this huge box and i really need something a little smaller... hm...

i went grocery shopping and man am i glad! bought a whole bag of apples, salad, ready-to-microwave fish, cereal, milk, bread etc etc etc... and i didn't spend too much! Haiz... i am berating myself for not thinking about this approach instead of topping up my husky card to eat at cafe 1101... but i guess i wouldn't have had the patience to buy groceries anyway...since i was having classes everyday and walking all the way there was quite insane...

still watching tennis!!! indian wells with all the tough players out there... goodness... and thank God i needn't stay up late like back in singapore since it's in mountain time... one hour ahead of me... :)

and i started to pack in my new stuff and jackets into my bags and i got this inkling everything might (just might) be able to be squashed in... i hope. *frown* i really do hope everything goes in...

oh well... that's for tomorrow to care about! i shall just merely do more squashing,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home