Sunday, March 12, 2006

i can't believe it.

I can't believe it... i can't believe it... i am so bummed! I can't believe that i paid the full price of cereal only to see the prices being halved the very next day... consumerism is going to drive me nuts this way... and running out of my food account sure is expensive! I think that I have spent too much out of my food account... although I would say that the amount would be the same had I upgraded it to like the next dining level... so that's fine... but what I couldn't believe is how cheap food can get- when you know how to get it and where...

I just had my dinner at this place along the ave and it's so cheap... just a plate (the prices vary with the size) and you fill whatever you can fill on the plate and pay the amount for the size of the plate. I ate a bunchful of stuff for like 6 bucks. all in. can you imagine? elsewhere it would have gotten me peanuts. and i have been paying like what? 10 bucks for these amounts of food... sheesh i should have known about these places in a long time... then i would have been able to save some... now running out... kinda... again!

insane milk prices... i thought that it was way more expensive to buy my milk from downstairs by the convenience stall and so i got mine like 7 blocks down... had to walk. guess what? the prices didn't differ all that much. sheesh i am saving on all the wrong things! now i am so afraid to buy things to eat... for the fear of sudden drop in prices.. so i tend to stock up now... come to think of it, it does sound like some operations management question... uncertainties in demand and lead time variance... haha

tomorrow's my finance test but it really doesn't feel like so...

and two more weeks and i would be flying home. also doesn't feel like so.

healthier options are always expensive here... for sure... haiz...

and i stayed home to watch those reality celebrities' shows... seems like you never know how a person is really like in her outside and by her clothing... when i saw britney, christina and J.Lo on TV talking personally... it really doesn't seem like the persona i imagined with only the photos taken of them as reference... seems like we have to learn to see from all sides of the coin i guess.. and watching oprah and Dr.Phil has morphed me into a semi-psychologist... i could answer quite many questions... probably because i tend to learn from tried and tested hypothesis in people's personalities... of course people are different.. but there is some very basic principles lying beneath... always.

i think we should all go become celebrities, get a feel of overexposure.. cause it's what we're supposed to be isn't it? exposed and vulnerable. tried and tested. facing all sorts of rubbish and standing in the face of it... oh well...

my idiosyncracies in my melodramatic world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home