Friday, March 10, 2006

i'm so tired.

i am just so tired from everything. from the questions i have to complete to make sure i know the subjects inside out. tired from knowing the amount of work that i have to catch up with back in nus. tired from knowing that i am still not home. tired from trying to 'act happy' when i am not and i won't stoop to that unless you pay me to be part of a drama skit. tired from having everyday and yet not having the activities i would have liked because everyone else is mugging. tired from thinking about coming back and all the things i want to do. tired from explaining myself to everyone simply for the fact that my character is really just different from everyone else and i have been through so much no one would ever know how it feels like to be me. tired from people who think they know better and try to change my life and make their impositions on me when all people need is a ear to hear. no one needs to you re-engineer their lives. tired tired tired. i don't know what else to say now. i am not spiritually drained. been reading the Bible and it's probably the only thing that's keeping me on. otherwise, all connections with people leaves me dry and feeling nothingness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home