Monday, March 13, 2006

it's the exams and i am watching the pacific life open in indian wells on tv...

sweet.

not that i haven't been studying but in between i just want to have a nice time thinking about nothing before going in and jamming my head with everything else... can't wait for tomorrow 1030am to come... that would spell the end of my exams... which isn't to say that i haven't been handling it nicely... but i would love to have nothing on my mind to fall back upon for guilt when i do watch the tv shows here... would be be moving out soon anyway... i had better make a move on my tv shows... haha

oh the world cup would be on this year huh? sweeter.

i still think cereal and milk taste really really good...

ciao going to bathe and then go for my test. will let you in real soon! God bless all you guys...