Monday, January 23, 2006

Hailey's gone.

she felt that it was too depressing living in the dorms... i was like gee, was it partially my fault of being totally independent and not being the friend who needed to be there for her? or has it been a delayed thing that she has always wanted to live at home and drive everyday to school?

my other room mate alicia, came into the room in the middle of the night from her weekend home, woke me up entirely... and then went off without my knowing anything... gee she's been depressed lately... i don't know... hope that she's fine... really... her hp's not picking up as well...

*worried*

been four weeks since i last touched down on ground... made UDub my home, Nus my second... fell in love with the weather and culture... got integrated...

had my first few tests in UDub and today's second was a miracle... cause honestly after having 4 straight hours of classes, and then having to study in between, and then having to cut out news to present in class, and a presentation that almost didn't have slides to it due to our forgetting to rent the projector... thank God really...

my presentation was better than i expected. :)

eating my thai food now... found it out in the convenience store downstairs... feels like home...

and home's 8 weeks and a half away, freedom's in 6 and a half...

i actually planned out my whole term's worth of work... in between studying for marketing... sheesh... i am scary... but then there's only 6 weeks plus to the end of the quarter... oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home