Tuesday, September 20, 2005

and so the days went by...

and i kinda dragged myself... along in a dreaded fashion... i think i am not supposed to be like that! I'm supposed to have some fun and laughter, sleep and peace during my midterm break at least! or some studying time... but i have been in and out of the house... without so much as a glance at my books and homework and it's scaring me really... but with the responsibilities i have got... who's to blame? i'm just being plain old me, trying to please everyone but tiring myself out... take this saturday's worship thingy for my parents' renewal of wedding vows along with many other christian couples in church... they want me to lead worship and i have only been informed this afternoon...

sometimes i wonder if people think i'm too busy for my own good when i do alot or... they think i'm able to cope anyway... and they ought to pile up something else on me...

hello.. i need some fun too you know...

i don't know which is right and true... but i guess that either thinking could be true... i'm always swinging from this reason to that anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home