Friday, August 12, 2005

still no signs of slowing down...

how come?

and yes two consecutive days of spinell's apple crumble.... trust me people, the outlet at lee kong chien building is pretty reasonable because they cut the price for the students... :)

and chips and all... wow... i cannot imagine man.... maybe it's withdrawal symptoms.

lacking very far behind in my work in the sense that i get this feeling i don't know very much about what i would be studying in the weeks to come... seriously need to do a lot more reading up to comprehend...

oh my par 3 game yesterday was fantastic... seriously cool. recovered with a lot of good shots but it also occurred to me that i play better when my coach is around. perhaps it's that mental alertness... cause once he left my shots went haywired. i wonder if that is part of my characteristics... or simply me liking his style of teaching as he is firmly strict. gives no extra ground and very precise.

not been having much to say... guess when everything is told to a special someone... along with always catching up with friends and telling them about your day and so... it starts to get pretty tiring to blog...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home