Saturday, March 04, 2006

badminton took the breath out of me...

yesterday had a fine time playing badminton with cherlyn and ian... and though we didn't thrash him, not one bit... i would always remember her as my badminton partner... haha... she does the net stuff i do the smashing... :)

anyways then we went to northgate to have dinner, joined by darius as he had classes during the time we were having fun... poor guy. haha

sat there and talked singaporean for a long while before heading back home to get a well-deserved rest!

been working on my management paper all morning and now trying to clear out my desk which is really full of junk! cause would be moving out pretty soon and i don't like to wait till the last min to get rid of stuff... that would take up too much time and would be too stressful for sure... for me, at least!

sigh. wonderful weekend.