Sunday, March 05, 2006

out of the wilderness comes streams of living water...

"Silhouette of a perfect frame"

Silhouette of a perfect frame
The shadows of your joy, has still remained
Those fun-filled laughter has faded away...

I miss those soft brushes against your grace,
The scent of your spirit leaves me in a daze
I want to know I'd find my way...

Pre Chorus:
Back to you once again
This choice I had to make
All this is hurting me I'd say,
But your perfect love drives it all away...

Chorus:
And I thank you for your touch
Though i was so lost and rebellious
You never gave up on me

And I thank you for your mercy
Precious drops of hope,
I will cling to from now

There is nothing that compares to you,
Oh... sweet Jesus... I love you.

Words and Music by his undeserving servant,
Sophie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home