Tuesday, February 07, 2006

tough.

and i almost collapsed due to the amount of work that i had to do...

i mean, who wouldn't? with so much to do? but then i thought to myself, hey girl... you would have survived really well back in singapore you know... what happened? your resistance's gone awry?

yeah, i should think so... and my body temperature has been weird... like i could go out in the cold cold cold and not feel cold... i am so dreading what's going to happen when i eventually get back to singapore... yeeks!

sleepy are my eyes... have studied for my marketing check.. didn't miss out any details now... have to get my own back or else i would fail this subject... sheesh... then again if that really happens... it's two modules for my special term then... and throw in the sobbing then... since that would jeopardize my planning to take a minor... :(

two more midterms this week before thursday's Bump Kitchen... comeon... you can do it sophie!

argh.