Monday, February 06, 2006

snap went the little fingernail one day...

and snap went the little fingernail... i was taking my book out of my bag when i heard a snap and yes... it was there... on the floor... after all the buffing and fluffing... it's gone... my poor poor nail...

and i was seeking some company when ian said he didn't have dinner.. ha... what a joy. he came over to the hall and we had dinner... before i went to the gym...

and called shane i did... before i studied... *grr* he never tells me when his classes are on... and i keep calling him at the wrong times... sheesh... when i called again he was having his project meeting... to which i heard like edwin's and eugene's voices... haha... teasing him of course... he asked me to call again... i was exasperated. call again? no way i got to study... and i had the background of "anytime dear! anytime... " gee you guys... after being attached and all, sense no change in you! haha... which is good of course... ;P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. license plate frames stainless steel personalized

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home