Monday, February 06, 2006

ouch.

my marketing assignment is in jeopardy cause i don't know what to do for it as i have lost the paper containing all the info i need. got to get the info from my friends today in marketing class.. if you call them friends... they didn't even want to help me out by telling me the marketing stuff...

and the assignment's due today.

dang.

i studied for the wrong section of marketing. whole 4 chapters of study for nothing... got to continue the druggery on tues... thank God i end early on tuesday...

today's going to be a long long day... finance midterm... and i have yet to study it... going to right now...

tomorrow's the quiz for management..

wed is the assignment due for marketing and the midterm...

Thursday is my management midterm.

thursday is the day we go funk the town pubs... :)

alright... what a week huh?

next week's op management mid term...

plus two assignments... *grr*