Tuesday, February 07, 2006

huge chocolate cookie!!!

woo hoo... huge chunks of chocolate in the huge cookie... the perfect way to end my day... :)

would be released from midterms end of week... the perfect way to end my week...

just sent in the noc application (2nd one)... hope it would be the perfect way to end my nus studies...

we (me and ian) wanna record some sounds for free at the meany hall of performing arts... sounds like the perfect way to end our seattle stay...

i wanna cut my hair this week... sounds like a perfect excuse to spend the money but i wanna do something out of the blue... otherwise... trust me it sounds like a nose piercing is coming...

i am still gaining weight but what the heck.

maybe i am not not perfect.. someone else just is not perfect...

shopping round 2? nah.... ian wants to get a new bag and some berms to play sports in... weather's getting so warm... 15 degrees... imagine...

and i need too... i need to play some sports or lose my sense of kinestatics...