Monday, October 03, 2005

pleasant surprise!

i never thought for a moment that my german friend would have a chinese girl for a gf! but she's lived in germany since she was three... though her roots are still quite prominent in her choice of china as a place to do her intenship... :)

nice girl, pretty girl. nice surprise. I'm glad.

and i have to write some more for my asia pacific project! but i'm not complaining since i just left a meeting which we had to discuss alot of the stuff that we have to write... knowing me, i'd just write down every single thing we've discussed, collate it in my way somehow and it's going to be sentence or point and linker and sentence or point... hehee... shouldn't be such an issue. just repetitive.

who's complaining? :)

the lack of activities of the brain right now has left me stumped. hehe... probably because the past few days of studying have been quite a different thing from the projected week ahead. week ahead includes personal executive summary, 2 reports to hand up, and a presentation... all on monday.

and the nice thing? I get to submit all that on my bday... wow... I'm not being sarcastic here. in fact i think this is the best bday present i would have in a long time... being relieved of the stuff i have to do for the semester... well.. at least part of it...

:)