Monday, May 08, 2006

some things are best left understood.

i was just thinking that maybe and perhaps i could leave things the way they were. not understood and not misunderstood. but it wasn't meant to be. i was asking God why i suddenly felt all that is within me left without a word and didn't attempt to make any comeback. i asked the Lord why I wasn't thinking straight and wasn't myself... but these few days alone, i found them slowly. and surely.

and just when i thought that my life for the next half of the year would be a breeze and very much less of commitment since i dropped out of my other ccas and would only be concentrating on vcf and church related things... church related ones being dance and youth min which includes the music min... vcf being epistole and coming for contact groups. but i was wrong... it's not going to be such a breeze for me... would be heading anntic committee for this year... how ironic it is that a year back when i asked the Lord he told me i would become the anntic chairperson but because i wasn't too gamed for the idea i was relieved that angeline took it up and i played a supporting role... didn't know God had such a sense of humour...

so i am back at it again... would be running here and there all over once more... but with more direction! i threw aside all non related 'unnecessaries'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home