Wednesday, March 01, 2006

finally the marketing thing is over...

and i don't really care that the peer evaluation forms would be disastrous for me for the fact not that i didn't want to work but that we didn't have the chance to really work together... i think i honestly have to leave it at that and hope i pass...

everything about the marketing class was shit for me honestly but the finance was good... operations management was good... as well as the management class... that was really good!

i am surprised.

and so i have taken to talking to the finance guys in the lab... haha... well they approach me... i don't talk to them... :)

and they think of me as this really sharp and smart asian girl... someone who's definitely into finance... looks the part and stays the part... well i admitted that i am all but a good student back at home and they shake their heads in disbelief... all of them asked me if i would be staying back in the USA... or coming back soon... *grin*

i should huh? i think i might just earn my keep being a finance person here and being a wife to an... erm, american? :)

joking... of course i am! am i? *EYE BROW UP*