Tuesday, February 14, 2006

a pal's a pal and a palette always a palette!

trust ian to coin the term pal-ette for me... :)

anyways been a fine v day so far since i have finished with class (notice no plural) and yes i have to get back to studying for my midterm tomorrow and finish up the assignment i am so obligated to finish by tomorrow or i can go kick the pail...

but before all of that...

management class was so nice! my Prof Buddy brought in a whole load of dolls (bratz, barbie, my scene, little people etc) and we got divided into groups and did analysis on the dolls and how they're being marketed and stuff...

:)

so fun!

and then my team mates yuki and denny were like uh...

cause they don't have sisters to refer to... and fifa, red alert, counter strike kinda sums up what they used to do when they were kids...

oh well... so i had to present... :)

i didn't mind of course!

everyone's going lovey-dovey... the weather's great for huddling...

and yesh i have a date with my books... after my lunch with ian... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Huge tits before and after photos Naked german teens Anna big tits Ava big naturals Big breast large natural +mature+stockings+huge+tits

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home