Monday, February 13, 2006

what's gotten into me?

i can't concentrate on my finance class and kept thinking about other stuff... i usually always am on the ball for sure for finance... and i am not too familiar with this topic he touched on today...

i told shane i didn't feel like today was school day and he told me i had better get to every class cause i paid so much to come here... or rather, my parents did, not me.

so i was sitting there and weird, outlandish sentences start coming into my head and i go wow... how did i do that?

maybe it's yesterday's writing of the paper... the logic and sense starts coming in...

you mean i used to not have sense?

yeah it's these stuff... weird. like some kind of a life 'expert' came and got me big time...

so here goes some...

:)

"I'm american, I'm not dumb, just ethnocentric" (addressing ideas that they're dumb- thanks a whole lot to a special someone who made me think this way)

Don't tell a fool he's a fool, he might start taking you seriously

I'm certain there's an uncertainty

You'll never know more than what you try to know, so quit trying?

You know you aren't in love when you think of strategies and portfolio managements, but then if you don't, you fall out of love!

People say you're dumb when you're in love, trust me, they're dumb too.

Guys: you know you're in love when you stop gripping about shopping, and then again, you could be gay.

the most honest thing you can tell someone, is that you're usually dishonest

you can't quit when you haven't started on something

you can't lose what you never had (sounds familiar? yeah try how to lose a guy in 10 days)

when everything seems to go against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it (from some calendar i had in secondary school)

the only way to feel fat, is to be fat

love is illogical. so how can it be psychological or physical or spiritual?

the person whom you love the most, is the one who irritates you the most

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Acer computer wireless internet driver Hockey jokes for children Pet hair removal system who wrote the original toy story

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home