Friday, February 10, 2006

cut my hair short.

was beginning to think that long hair is boring so i snipped it all... haha

and now i am left with the straight hair straight cut... which makes me look very different... i think i look more intelligent though... haha

we went to design simon's t shirt today since he cooks such nice salmon for us the other time we designed this shirt for him that said simon's salmon and it has the chinese character for fish on it... haha... so funni...

but spent alot of time on it la...

and i haven't touched my hw... dang... got two assignments and a midterm due next week...

and i haven't touched my readings and hw due for after my portland trip cause i don't have the time to study during which...

and i have been eating like a piggie...

going to the concert of Udub's music professor in charge of the school of music later after north indian cuisine for dinner! yay...

got to seriously study and do my laundry soon... very soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home